Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cameron Diaz Getting Older

Cameron Diaz Getting Older
Cameron Diaz Getting Older
Cameron Diaz, who will turn 40 in August, says she is excited about her reaching the four-decade milestone.
The “Charlie’s Angels” star said she loves getting older and while the thought of turning 40 sends many women into an emotional tailspin, she is looking forward to it, reported Access Hollywood.
“I love getting older. I think it’s such a blessing. , the alternative to getting older is being dead, so I feel very fortunate to have a very full, loving, blessed life, so, I’m living it to the fullest,” Diaz said.
The actress also said she is savoring the mental and spiritual growth that occurs naturally with added life experience.
“As I get older, I become happier – - because I’m wiser, I know myself better and I connect to people better. I think that in our society we don’t honor older generations enough because we think of it as being bad because the appearance changes.
“I say, embrace it. I love getting older, I love everything that comes with it – - I’m better in every way because of it,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...