Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Charlize Theron reveals love of changing nappies


Mum Charlize Theron
Mum Charlize Theron
New mum Charlize Theron reveals all about motherhood and her love of changing nappies…

Snow White And The Huntsman star Charlize Theron appeared on The Today Show and revealed all about her latest role - being a mum!Looking as striking as ever in a black Lanvin shift, with loose flowing locks and a pop of red lippy, Charlize arrived at the TV studio in New York for the show.
Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron

Becoming mum to adopted baby Jackson earlier this year, Charlize divulged her love of changing nappies on the show: "‘I love it! I’ve got to tell you, I’m available for other babies' diapers to be changed. I can do it in my sleep now. I am so good."

Speaking about motherhood, she revealed her closeness to her own mum Gerda: "The one thing I’m grateful beyond anything else is that she raised me to always encourage me to be my own person… and that teaches great independence and confidence."

She added: "And I would hope to have my son feel the same way about himself. And kind of go and discover the world in his own skin."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...