Thursday, May 24, 2012

It’s a Boy for Snooki

It’s a Boy for Snooki
It’s a Boy for Snooki
There’s a tiny penis growing inside of Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, 24.

The vodka-soaked party girl shocked Goss Gawkers when she announced news of pregnancy to the world in an interview with Us Weekly in March. Now the Snookster is sitting down with In Touch Weekly to spill more beans on her burgeoning baby bump: The mom-to-be and her fiance Jionni LaValle will welcome a baby boy in September.
She told the tabloid:
“Everyone said I was going to have a boy and they were right! I thought it was going to be a girl. I was hoping it would be, because all girls want girls. It’s still my baby, no matter what. I’m excited either way!”
Of course, pregnancy has come with one unforeseen consequence: A torpedoed sex drive.
“Our sex life is hardly there! I just feel too icky and gross. I’m so not in the mood to do stuff.”
Snooki and Jionni are deciding between two names for their son — Lorenzo or Jionni Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...