Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Misty May - Treanor wants another shot on Dancing With the Stars

Treanor wants another shot on Dancing
Treanor wants another shot on Dancing
Olympic gold medalist, Misty May-Treanor is campaigning for another spot on Dancing With the Stars.
Misty, who danced previously with Maks, posted a list of reasons as to why fans should help her return for the upcoming All-Star Season of the dancing reality competition.
“1. I would love to finish what I wasn’t able to when I was on the show the last time
2. I wasn’t voted off
3. I would love for my husband to see me dance and compete
4. I want to perform for my fans!”
Fans can log-on to ABC.com to vote for their favorites who will be retuning for the 15th season this fall. According to ABC the new season will bring back fan favorites, former champions….and possibly Kate Gosseln.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...