Monday, June 4, 2012

Britney Spears' Skill Diversification Hair Cutting & Brazilian Wax


Britney Spears' Skill Diversification
Britney Spears' Skill Diversification

Britney Spears isn't resting on her oars having scored a $15 million deal to sit as X Factor judge for one season. She is diversifying her skills and having a lot of fun doing so.
This weekend she tried her hand at cutting hair, with wary fiance Jason Trawick as guinea pig.
"I don't know if having my fiancee cut my hair is a good idea, or a bad idea. We will soon find out," Jason said in a video posted on Viddy.com .
Apparently, Britney did a good job.
"I just completed my hair cut at Spa Britanya. Looks good! Now moving on to the full Brazilian," Jason said in a follow-up video .
Nothing sounds more like an ordinary couple spending quality time together on a weekend. We love the way Jason plays up Britney's earthiness, instead of her glamor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...