Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Carrie Underwood Stands up for Gay Marriage

Carrie Underwood Stands up for Gay Marriage
Carrie Underwood Stands up for Gay Marriage
Country music superstar, Carrie Underwood, is voicing her opinion in support of gay marriage.
The Blown Away songstress is standing up for what she believes is fair. “As a married person myself, I don’t know what it’s like to be told I can’t marry somebody I love, and want to marry,” she said. “I can’t imagine how that must feel. I definitely think we should all have the right to love, and love publicly, the people that we want to love.”
Underwood, who has never been shy about her strong faith went onto say that she and her NHL star hubby, Mike Fisher, now worshup in a non-denominational church. “Our church is gay friendly,” she said. “Above all, God wanted us to love others. It’s not about setting rules, or [saying] ‘everyone has to be like me’. No. We’re all different. That’s what makes us special. We have to love each other and get on with each other. It’s not up to me to judge anybody.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...