Monday, June 4, 2012

Celine Dion Responds to Kate Winslet

Celine Dion And Kate Winslet
Celine Dion And Kate Winslet
In March, Oscar-winner, Kate Winslet, opened up about her dislike for the Titanic theme-song, My Heart Will Go On. “I wish I could say, ‘Oh listen, everybody! It’s the Celine Dion song!’ But I don’t,” Winslet had said. “I just have to sit there, you know, kind of straight-faced with a massive internal eye roll.” Kate also added that even after 15 years the song makes her “feel like throwing up.”
Today, Celine Dion, the powerful voice that gave life to the ballad, answered questions about Kate’s comments. “‘My Heart Will Go On’ gave me the opportunity to be associated with a classic that will live forever. If I just count how many times I’ve sung it, maybe it’ll get me sick,” Dion said on the Today show. “If she feels tired just hearing it, and, like, throwing up, I’m glad she was not the one singing it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...