Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lady GaGa Confirms Her New Album

Lady GaGa Confirms Her New Album
Lady GaGa Confirms Her New Album
Attention Monsters….New music is on the way!
Lady GaGa tweeted to her 20 million plus followers that she does have a new album on the way. “Exciting news little monsters,” GaGa tweeted. “I’ve played my new record for my label and will be announcing my new Album Title in September! X”
Earlier this week, Sir Elton John, expressed his concern for Lady GaGa and the brutal demands she has placed on herself as an entertainer. “She works really hard. She will be in Denmark one night and Saudi Arabia the next. I know how tiny she is and I do worry about her, yes.”
“It is different for women,” John went onto say. Do you think Lady GaGa is working herself to hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...