Monday, June 11, 2012

Lady Gaga Suffers Concussion After Unfortunate Run-in with a Pole

Lady Gaga Suffers Concussion
Lady Gaga Suffers Concussion
Lady Gaga’s concert mishap! Mother Monster is nursing a concussion after an unfortunate run-in with a metal pole in Auckland, New Zealand over the weekend.

Lady Gaga was in Auckland for a three-night engagement as part of her Born This Way Ball World Tour. The star took it in stride after a backup performer accidentally dropped a pole on her as she belted out her hit 2011 song “Judas” in front of a packed arena.
Gaga told fans:
“I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion. But don’t you worry, I will finish this show.”
The pop tart kept her promise, managing to crank out another 16 tunes before retiring backstage.
Tara Savelo, the singer’s makeup artist, confirmed the injury on Twitter overnight.
“Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I’m taking care of her.cant believe she finished the show.”
She isn’t the first star to need medical assistance after a lively stage showing. Just last month, teen singing sensation Justin Bieber was also diagnosed with a concussion after falling down and banging his head onstage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...