Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Maria Menounos Opens Up

Maria Menounos Opens Up
Maria Menounos Opens Up
Extra tv host and former Dancing With the Stars contestant, Maria Menounos, is opening up about a dark place in her past.
Menounos opened up this morning while appearing on The Howard Stern Show, talking about how she had suffered multiple sexual abuse incidents. Maria gave an example of seeing a doctor for a throat condition. At that exam she was forced to undress completely and the doctor touched her genitalia. “I was really young, so I was so uncomfortable,” Menounos said, adding, “I literally started screaming… I was just so uncomfortable; I didn’t know what to do.”
Menounos said that she still asks her boyfriend to accompany her to all of her doctors appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...