Saturday, June 9, 2012

Paris Jackson says she had a “Normal Childhood”

Paris Jackson
Paris Jackson
In her first television interview, Paris Jackson is opening up about her childhood with late musical legend, Michael Jackson, and her future plans.
Paris recently sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an upcoming episode of Oprah: The Next Chapter. Paris opened up about growing up, wearing a mask in public. “I was really confused,” Paris, 14, said. “I didn’t get why I was wearing a mask. But I understand it now – why my dad would want our faces to be covered. When we went out without him we wouldn’t be recognized.”
Paris went onto say that she nad her two brother had a “normal childhood.” “He told us that when he was younger he didn’t really have a childhood,” says Paris. “He would always be stuck in the studio singing while the kids were out playing. He wanted us to have that. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...