Saturday, June 9, 2012

Scarlett Johansson Advised to stop making ads

Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Johansson has been urged to quit making commercials and concentrate on movies by fellow actor Tom Wilkinson.The 26-year-old actress is the face of Moet Champagne and Dolce & Gabbana make-up but her “Girl With A Pearl Earring” co-star Wilkinson believes the actress is wasting her talents in promos, reported Contactmusic.”There are times I want to say to actors, ‘You shouldn’t be doing this, this is the one thing you shouldn’t be doing.’An actress I know quite well, who I haven’t seen for a few years now, but I used to know quite well is Scarlett Johansson. I want to say to her enough is enough already with the ads for make-up, she is such a good actress she’s probably making bundles and bundles of money being the face of whatever it is,” Wilkinson said.”But nevertheless I want to say she’s such a good actress! I was watching her yesterday in something she did with Dennis Quaid ‘In Good Company’. It’s not necessarily a good movie but she is such a good actress, I want to say  that’s what you do best, the other stuff is secondary,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...