Friday, June 8, 2012

Selena Gomez Justin Bieber 'is a hopeless romantic'


Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez covers the July issue of Elle magazine looking incredibly stylish in the accompanying photoshoot.
The 19-year-old singer, fashion entrepreneur, actress and, above all, a worthy role model, displays a maturity that defies her relatively tender age, something that is evident from her interview for the cover story, which inevitably touched upon her relationship with Justin Bieber.
Asked about Bieber renting out LA's Staples Center for a private screening of Titanic, Selena told Elle, "If I'll share anything with you, it's that he really is a hopeless romantic. I had just mentioned it in the car - all I said is that I really want to see Titanic again, and then..."
On growing up poor:
"I can remember about seven times when our car got stuck on the highway because we'd run out of gas money." Still her mother, "saved up to take me to concerts. She took me to museums, aquariums, to teach me about the world, about what's real."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...