Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Selena Gomez Returning to Music, Hopes to Work with Taylor Swift


Selena Gomez Sexy Dress
Selena Gomez Sexy Dress

Selena Gomez plans to return to music and start work on her fourth album by the end of the year.
In February, Selena had announced that she was parting with her band, The Scene, and taking a break from her music to focus on her films career.
At the recent launch of her fragrance at Macy's Herald Square in New York, Taylor Swift revealed her future plans to MTV News.
"I finished three movies this year, so I'm very happy about that, because it's exactly what I wanted: I wanted to do film for a little bit," she said. "But I am missing music, so we're going to start on the fourth record at the end of this year."
Selena says she wants her new album to be very different from her third studio album, When the Sun Goes Down, which dropped in June, 2011.
"Very different! I want to go for producers that probably wouldn't want me to do their songs," she said. "I just want to knock on their door. I also want to work with Fun. I want to work with just different styles of music."
Besides working with new producers, Selena also wants to collaborate with good pal Taylor Swift to explore new sounds
"I also want to work with Taylor [Swift] too. So I just want to do different things for this album," she said. "By the time it comes out, I'll almost be 21, so I want to be able to — wow, that sounds really scary! I want it to be older."
Selena will turn 21 on July 22, 2013.
Maybe she will celebrate the occasion with the release of her new album, or may be not? But there is something else that would definitely want to do.
"I'll be actually able to order a drink, so that will be cool, I guess," she said. "I think I'll have a big party with my family and have people come out, because I don't really celebrate birthdays."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...