Friday, June 8, 2012

Sheryl Crow Has a Brain Tumor

Sheryl Crow
Sheryl Crow
The last time we heard from Sheryl Crow, the “Soak Up the Sun” songstress was laughing off a “senior moment” that saw her forget the lyrics to the hit song in front of a Florida crowd. But on Tuesday, Crow resurfaced with a bit of somber news.
She has a benign brain tumor.
Yikes!

Sheryl has been diagnosed with a meningioma, a tumor that usually develops from the protective linings of the brain and spinal cord. Crow, 50, told an audience about her condition during a recent concert:
“I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI. And I found out I have a brain tumor.”
According to her longtime rep, Christine Wolff, the condition is nothing to be alarmed about and Sheryl remains “happy” as she crisscrosses the US on a nationwide summer tour.
In 2006, Crow, mom to sons Wyatt and Levi, successfully battled breast cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...