Thursday, May 31, 2012

Adam Levine on Why he Loves Women

Adam Levine on Why he Loves Women
Adam Levine on Why he Loves Women
Maroon 5 leading man, Adam Levine, is known for his good looks but now the Payphone singer is explaining why he has chased so many women all over the planet, including Jessica Simpson, Natalie Portman and former girlfriend of 2-years supermodel, Anne Vyalitsyna.
“There’s two kinds of men: There are men who are [expletive] misogynist pigs, and then there are men who just really love women, who think they’re the most amazing people in the world. And that’s me,” Levine says in an interview with Details magazine. “Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is that I love them so much.”
Adam says that he decided to join NBC’s singing competition The Voice to show that he does have a brain. “I was the music dude that was naked all the time with the girls, and that’s fine, no problem with that,” he continues. “But I wanted to create a little balance. When ‘The Voice’ came around, I thought, ‘People now know that I have a brain.’”
Thanks for clearing that up Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...