Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Demi Lovato 'I would never be with a guy who is controlling'


SExy Demi Lovato
SExy Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato gets candid about her bipolar disorder and plans to settle down and have kids speaking to Cosmopolitan for its July issue cover story.
The 19-year-old singer who recently joined X Factor as judge along with Britney Spears tells Cosmopolitan that her bipolar diagnosis eased her mind, rather than shocking her.
"I felt relieved when I found out. Like I'm not completely crazy; there's a medical reason for all of it," Lovato said.
"It's a daily thing; you don't get time off from it. And if I feel myself slipping back into old patterns, I have to ask others for help, which is hard for me to learn, because I really like doing everything on my own."
The Texas raised lass doesn't want to wait too long before getting married and raising a family.
"I want to be married with kids in 10 years," Lovato tells Cosmopolitan.
And she is pretty chilled about whom she settles down with.
"I don't have many deal breakers. I've done so much in my life, it doesn't feel right to judge other people," Lovato tells the mag. "Oh, I know one quality I won't tolerate. I would never be with a guy who is controlling."
Lovato's exes include Wilmer Valderrama and Joe Jonas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...