Thursday, May 31, 2012

Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz go for final Wedding dress fitting

Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz
Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz
Spotted leaving Chanel in Beverly Hills, celeb BFFs Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore had a final dress fitting ahead of Drew's wedding this weekend.Close friends since their teenage years, Cameron recently revealed to InStyle that she knew her pal was getting married before she did as Drew's partner Will Kopelman asked for her approval.

It's expected that Cam will be Drew's bridesmaid at the ceremony - and if their choice of store is anything to go by, no doubt both bride and bridesmaid will look stunning on the big day!

Our July cover star Cameron recently revealed her take on friendship: ""I have friends all over the world – I call them my tribes." She added: "I love to witness how different people love one another. I find that enriching. The greatest values in my life have come from travelling, meeting people and relationships. People’s wisdom and life experiences – that’s what I’m most interested in."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...