Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Paris Jackson Bullied - A Lot of People Don’t Like Me

Paris Jackson Bullied
Paris Jackson Bullied
The glare of the Hollywood limelight can be a killer for any kid.
Take Paris Jackson, for instance.

The only daughter of “Thriller” hitmaker Michael Jackson was a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Network over the weekend. Under the watchful eye of the Queen of Talk, Paris opened up about being bullied at school and revealed that she often has to deal with “drama” from her classmates.
Paris was homeschooled before enrolling in a private school outside Encino after her dad’s death in 2009. She told Oprah during last night’s broadcast of Oprah’s Next Chapter that the change made her life “more normal.”
“The social life has gotten better. I mean there’s drama, but I try to stay away from that…At school and some people try to cyberbully me. They try to get to me with words, but that doesn’t really work.”
Making new friends often proves challenging, the 14-year-old confided:
“A lot of people don’t like me. I don’t know what it is. If I feel someone’s being fake to me, I will just push away.”
Paris just finished filming a role for the film Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys, due out next year and told Oprah she loves acting.
“Acting’s always been my passion. I just love it and I think that it’s amazing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...